HYDRAULIC PISTON FILLERS / STUFFERS
F14s • F25s • F35s • F50s
Advantages at a Glance
- 2 wheels and handle for easy transport. Optional 4 wheels adding 2 swivel casters.
- Easily accessible speed control.
- Pressure gauge.
- Removable lid, adjustable lid lock nuts with handle.I
- Independent hydraulic oil reservoir.
- Thermal protected motor.
- Automatic knee lever lock until the piston reaches the lower position.
Carefully designed for easy dismantling, allowing quick access to all components for maintenance and cleaning.
- Robust stainless steel construction.
- Lid and piston in solid s/s sheet of great thickness and resistance.
- Round, mechanized barrel, internally grinded: perfect internal diameter and sealing.
- Easily removable piston.
- High pressure for dens and cold mixtures.
- Automatic piston decompression. Instant stop of product ﬂow.
- Cylinder ram in stainless steel.
- New lid and piston seals of low wear and long life.
“Hands-free”, knee activated automatic start/stop of motor by internal micro-switch and contactor within a water resistant electrical unit.
Beneﬁts: less wear, less noise, reduced power consumption; lower operating temperature; longer life for oil, pump and hydraulic group.
Ergonomic knee lever
Reversable operating direction
Adjustable lid lock nuts with handles
Standard equipment 3 transparent nozzles
Without edges, maximum hygiene
ø ext. 14, 20 and 30mm.
Adjustable anti-vibration feet
Fully s/s barrel bottom with water draining outlet
Round, mechanized barrel, internally grinded
Perfect internal diameter and sealing
Easily removable piston
New s/s piston extraction wrench included
New lid and piston seals of low wear and long life
Powerful hydraulic system
Transparent oil reservoir, completely independant
Plastic nozzel/horn nut
Soft closing and better sealing
Cylinder ram in stainless steel
Replaceable ram top
Curved nozzel to ﬁll cans with
Portion Head PF500
Optional 110/220 V
4 wheel option: adding 2 swivel casters
on anti-tilt extensions, with brakes
Manual Portion Head PF500
portions from approx.
20 to 500 grams
Optional s/s nozzles/horns
diferent diameters and length
TALSA machines are not household products. They are specifically designed for professional use and require installation, maintenance and technical service performed only by a qualified installation technician and authorized by TALSA.
Moreover, to guarantee the correct installation and function of the products, TALSA does not sell machines or spare parts directly. We request you to exclusively contact your usual machine distributor.