Hydraulic Fillers / Stuffers
15, 26, 31, 52 LITERS
- High pressure suitable for dense and cold mixtures.
- Speed control knob situated near the operator for precise adjustment.
- Release of the knee lever causes piston decompression and instantly stops the product flow.
- Comfortable knee lever operation allows the user to keep hands free.
- Double sealed piston (except H42/H52), easily removable.
- Separate hydraulic oil reservoir.
- Wheels and handle for easy movement.
- Easy cleaning.
- Three standard s/s nozzles/horns ø 12, 20 & 30 mm.
- Robust, machine rounded fixed meat barrel with easily removable piston.
- Automatic lid lock without handles.
- Pressure gauge.
- Automatic motor-pump, start and stop by micro-switch when the knee lever is pressed.
- Water resistant electrical unit.
- Manual start and stop switch.
- “M”-Single phase machine.
- Special nozzles/horns.
- Manual portioning device PH500.
The portioning device is an accessory that fits on the end of the meat barrel of the Talsa fillers/stuffers.
- Lever with forward/back position, obtains consistent volume dosage for varied thickness of mixtures required (Frankfurt, pâté, foie-gras, salami, etc) where great precision in weight and length are needed.
- Mixture adjustment in doses of approximately 20 to 500 grams through the nut located on the shaft.
A curved nozzle with a non-drip cutting valve may be optionally adapted permitting precision filling of tins and recipients.
“Quality and Excellence”