MIX40s • MIX65s • MIX95s • MIX165s liters
Choose from 3 equipments and 4 capacities
1 motor: paddle, bowl pushed by inertia.
2 motors: paddle and bowl.
2 motors: paddle and bowl, variable paddle speed.
Advantages at a Glance
- Reinforced, all stainless steel construction.
- Pneumatically assisted rising of the machine head for eﬀortless elevation and lowering.
- Two s/s swivel casters with brake and two ﬁxed wheels for easy movement.
- Food approved plastic lid with holes for addition. Avoids contact of the operator with the paddle and prevents external contamination.
- Powerful motors and strong gearboxes to easily mix even compact and cold mixtures.
- 3-Phase motors with double voltage (permits changing the voltage).
- Automatic stop when lifting the machine head.
- Sealed & secure low voltage electric switchboxes.
- Hermetically closed machine base prevents intrusion of water or dirt.
- Easy cleaning due to the absence of hard to reach corners.
- Bowl and paddle are folding to ease unloading and cleaning.
- Hygienic control panel, IP55, with membrane push-buttons.
- Motorized bowl.
- Motorized bowl plus variable paddle speed, controled by a potentiometer on the control panel. Even more versatile.
Machines designed to mix minced meat
but usable for many other food products
Hygienic control panel
converter in P models
to asist raising the mixer head
Tiliting of MIX165 bowl asisted
by pneumatic pistons
and central column of MIX165
Food approved plastic
lid with holes for addition
S/S swivel casters
with brake for easy movement
control brake in E models
Motorized bowl in P models
2 motors, paddle and bowl
in P models
Exclusive, patented paddle system
TALSA’s Soft Mixing System with the exclusive dual-armed paddle provides improved mixing results and reduced mixing time. While one paddle arm stirs the product from the bottom to the top of the bowl, the other paddle arm simultaneously stirs it from the top to the bottom. This double action cuts mixing time by half.
Best kneading with new spherical bowl and new blade angle and shape designed in collaboration with the Fluid Department of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV). Fully 3D computer modeling designed.